Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happiness... :)

Happiness is all I could think of for this title. It's the word that describes how I have felt recently. :) Life is great, I am so blessed right now, I have a wonderful family, an amazing best friend and boyfriend, and awesome friends. I really don't know what there is to complain about...life is good! :)

This weekend was great. Evan came up for a tour of campus and to go to the football game. He met me after his tour and my class. We went to his adviser meeting and after that we went back to my apartment to have a late lunch. After that, we went all around Logan in search of a classic movie, Casablanca. Evan was determined to find it, but none of the stores we went to had it, so we were kinda bummed out by that. We ended up getting a different movie, Unknown, that movie was ridiculously crazy! I met his grandparents and   cousins who live in Hyrum, it was a lot of fun. :) Instead of going to the corn maze, we watched a movie because the weather was so bad. The movie keeps you guessing the whole time, that was for sure! It was a great movie night. :)

Saturday Evan came over before the game and we exchanged music, he gave me over 1,100 songs. I have a lot of music to keep me busy for a while! :D We met his cousins at their apartment to get Aggie ice cream before the game, it was delicious as always. :) When we got to the game, the Aggies were down 12-0, but as soon as we sat down and found a spot, the Aggies were on fire. In the 1st half they scored 42 points...the first half! Wyoming couldn't stop Utah State. It was such an awesome game, my voice was almost gone and the game wasn't even over! It was so fun to have Evan there, he kept insisting the Aggies were winning because of his awesome Utah State hat, it was great. :) It was such an awesome game...the final score ended up being 63-19, USU. Wyoming couldn't stop the Aggies' offense, and the Aggies' defense was awesome. It was a great game to go to. :) After the game, we all went to Ashton's-Evan's cousin-apartment and hung out for a bit. It turns out she lives right across the street from me, pretty crazy! Evan and I left a little later so he could take me home. We hung out at my apartment for a little bit before he had to go because he was leaving early the next morning to go back home. It was such a great weekend, I am so glad Evan was able to come up. :)
Life truly is good right now, I am so happy. :) School is stressful as ever, but I am not letting it bring me down...I am just so happy with life :) I am so blessed right now, I couldn't ask for anything more :)



 Final score of the game :) GO AGGIES!
Evan and I after the game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment