Friday, June 14, 2013

One Year Anniversary :)

June 16, 2012 was the best day ever. :) It was so amazing, and definitely an adventure! I can't believe Evan and I have been married for almost a year now. This time last year, I was counting down the days. (It would have been 2 days before we got married.) I was beyond excited! :) It was a beautiful day, and we had  amazing pictures both at the the temple and the reception. :) (Thanks to Joy Gough and Tricia Bagley)


A few pictures from our wedding day :)




A picture of Evan and I at our reception. :)


I'm so lucky to have this great man in my life. :) I couldn't ask for anyone better. He is the sweetest, most amazing husband I could ever be married to. :) I'm truly grateful to call him mine forever. :) Here's to many more happy years and awesome adventures with my best friend, sweetheart, and grizzly bear, Evan. :) Thank you for being my eternal companion, my one true love. :) You've truly made me the happiest and luckiest girl in the world. :)

You can read our wedding blog post and see more pictures from our special day, here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment