Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Loyal Fan...?

Yes, I am a loyal Jazz fan, have been since I was little. They have had a pretty good season so far. But as of late, they are just stinking up the place. They were up there with Dallas and San Antonio, now they are at the bottom of the heap in the West. Typical of the Jazz to do, always sucking up the place with losing and never showing up to games. As of now they have lost 4 straight and are well on their way to losing their 5th. The Lakers are just dominating right now...of course the Jazz decided to not show up, when do they ever? In the end, it comes down to selfishness, and who actually wants to play. I'll be surprised if they actually make the playoffs this year. Let's just see if that happens...with the way they are playing, you can almost guarantee they will not make it. They will finish the year out at the bottom of the heap and if we're lucky maybe get a lottery draft pick. Maybe it's about time for Sloan to retire...go back to that farm of his. I don't think there are any more gray hairs to be had for how the Jazz play and what stress they bring him. They need to be more consistent, and until they learn how to do that, they won't make it really far. I'm not saying I want Sloan to retire. I respect him as a coach, he is great. It's apparent the team doesn't listen to him, or what he tries to do doesn't work, so maybe the Jazz need a new face? This is just rantings from a frustrated fan, tired of being disappointed and let down by the Jazz. I have stuck by them this long, I guess I can still. I'm just not sure for how much longer... At least, the Spurs(my second favorite team) are on  top of the West, which is great. If one of my teams doesn't want to show up, then I will root for the other.




Hopefully, they can get back on their feet and wake up and start winning again..... Until they prove me otherwise, for now on I call all of their upcoming games losses on their part.

No comments:

Post a Comment