Saturday, February 19, 2011

Walking around after fresh fallen snow has hit the ground...

The snow storm we had today was so awesome. I couldn't help but stare out the window and watch the huge snow flakes fall and touch the ground below. It was a beautiful sight to see. I wanted to go out  the moment I saw it come down. It was so cool! I love snow...even if it can be too much at times. I love being able to stop and watch it fall down. When I was younger, I would just look to the sky and watch the snow fall onto my face. I wanted to go experience that again. Instead, I waited for the storm to die down a bit and I went for a short walk around the apartment buildings in my surrounding area. It was pretty spontaneous, but I needed to get out and see the fresh fallen snow. It was so peaceful walking around..taking in the beauty around me. It's wonderful being able to go on a walk and just think and ponder the creations around me. Sometimes we take for granted the little things, until we stop and think about it. We all need to stop and smell the flowers once in a while, stop and think. Don't let the rush of daily life get to you, we have time in our daily lives to stop and look at what is around us. That is exactly what I did tonight, even if it was just a short 15 minute walk, I needed it. I love being able to go on walks and have the stresses from daily life leave me...that's all it takes right there. Some great music and a nice, calming walk.



 I love walking around campus. :)





I love Old Main Hill. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment