Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cold, cold, CoLd!!!!! The only word to describe today...

Only word to describe today....COLD!!!!!!! Don't let those clear, sunny, blue skies fool you for ONE SECOND. It is only a trick! Logan is the city of lies and deceit. It may look beautiful outside, but it doesn't mean it's not cold. Don't even get me started on the cold canyon winds. Walk outside, the slight breeze blows right through your many layers of warm clothes. It's absolutely INSANE! I love Logan, don't get me wrong, I just didn't expect this. Haha. I think I will stay inside the rest of the winter(not possible).

That is my rant for today. :) I hope Logan warms up soon. I really want to go for a run..not in this weather I won't!! Haha :D 





 Bear Lake Valley. :)
 Logan Canyon. :)
Don't let the beautiful blue skies fool you....

...it maybe 12 below out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment