Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome to Logan, the home of bi-polar weather.

The past couple of days have been absolutely beautiful! It felt like Spring was going to come early this year. I was able to wear some shorts and just a jacket, no coat. Life was good, the weather was fantastic. I was able to be a little kid again and go to the park and play on the playground. :) It was a blast! Well, we all knew this day would come, it was great while it lasted. Today started out great, sunny, blue skies. By late afternoon, the clouds were starting to settle in and the winds were picking up, a storm was coming to Logan. What a way to rain on my parade, literally. It was so ridiculously windy, I felt like I could get blown away! Shaun and I went outside to see how bad it was, it was really windy and hailing pretty good. It was a really cool thunderstorm at first. Within in a few short hours, Logan transformed from a beautiful spring day to a winter wonderland. It doesn't feel like February, it feels like December all over again. Within it a short amount of time, there was over an inch of freshly fallen snow on the ground, a new winter blanket to cover the ground. Looks like there will be six more weeks of winter after all. (I don't know if the groundhog saw it's shadow or not..) For over an hour, it was almost a white-out outside, definitely a blizzard. It was actually really cool to watch from the comfort of my apartment, I'm just glad I didn't have to go out in it, the roads must have been really bad. :/ I do love snow, don't get me wrong, but I was really loving the nice weather. :) Especially since I didn't have to walk around campus with a huge coat on. :D Haha. The whole state of Utah is known for it's bi-polar weather, Logan is just the capital of bi-polar weather. :) I live in the heart of bi-polar weather in Utah. Haha. I'm loving it, even if it's crazy. Gotta love Logan. :) I know I do, I love living here, it's an amazing place, with amazing people. :)



 Logan Canyon is so beautiful after a snow fall. :)
 I love it. :)




So pretty.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment