Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Forget Not...

Forget Not...

1. To be patient with yourself
2. The difference between good and foolish sacrifices
3. To be happy now
4. The why of the Gospel
5. That the Lord loves you


This is from President Uctdorf's talk he gave during the general Relief Society meeting, I absolutely love it. Never forget these five things...I have a firm testimony of this wonderful Gospel, the Lord knows and loves us, he is always there for us. No matter how hard life may be we must remain happy. :) Remember the many blessings we have, don't look to the bad. "Never stop striving for the best that is in you. Never stop hoping for all the righteous desires in your life." Cherish every day moments, never let a day pass you by. :) "The Gospel of Jesus Christ is not an obligation, it is a pathway." Heavenly Father loves us, no matter what, we are not forgotten. He knows us by personally by name!

I truly am grateful to have this great knowledge that my Heavenly Father loves me and I am not forgotten. I love this Gospel with all my heart...it is the only true church on this earth. This wonderful talk is why I look forward to general conference every year. The spirit is so amazing and strong...the words spoken are truly from God.


No comments:

Post a Comment