Sunday, September 18, 2011

Life is good. :)

Life is good. :) I love college, my family and my friends. College classes are stressful as ever, but I love to learn, and having that opportunity to go to class everyday is a blessing. Even though I have to walk up a huge hill every morning, which in fact will be the death of me...it's all worth it. Utah State is a great school, I am really glad I chose to come here, it's where I need to be. I knew it was the school I needed to come to the moment I stepped  on campus. :)



Utah State :)


I love having the support from an amazing family. They are the absolute best, I don't know where I would be without them. I love knowing my parents are just a phone call away when I need them, even if it's just to say hi, or see how they're doing. Being away from family is tough, but I am not as homesick as I was my freshman year. I have grown a lot more, and I am getting used to the whole college experience. Working in Montana this summer helped too, even though it was different because I was much farther away. One thing I will always remember when it comes to family, is always say you love them, no matter what.

My awesome family :)


I love my friends, they are awesome. :) Friends can always make you laugh and there are always good times. I also have a closer friendship with my friend, Evan, who I have never had so much in common with one person before, which is awesome. :) I have made new friends this school year with my roommates, Rachel, Alison, and Kaitlin who are so awesome, they make me laugh everyday. We have had some really good times in our apartment so far this school year. :) I have always had great times with my friends throughout my whole life. :) I look forward to strengthening relationships with my friends and making awesome memories. :)




My crazy roommates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment