Sunday, September 4, 2011

Utah State 2011-2012 :)

It feels so great to be back in Good Ol' Logan, I have definitely missed it! Utah State is such an awesome school, I just love the campus. Logan is home...I have grown to love this town, there are so many great memories here from my freshman year. It was weird not to be living in student housing, especially not being in Jones Hall and seeing all my friends from last school year. The majority of my friends are either serving a mission or about to leave to go on a mission. Time really flies, this year is already almost over! I am looking forward to another great year at Utah State and more adventures in Logan. :) I have great roommates- Kaitlin, Rachel and Alison. I live off campus this year, which is a little closer to campus than Jones was. I must say, Logan has some gnarly hills. I get a work out every morning when walking up the hill closest to my apartment when I go to class. I have also put some miles on my bike around Logan as well since the new school year has started, I have gone to the Logan Temple two times and to my favorite park. Riding up those hills is an adventure, I try to avoid them as much as I can, but they are everywhere here! Riding down the hills is a lot of fun though. :) 


As far as classes go, I am only taking 14 credits and the majority of my classes are on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, with the exception of institute. After spending almost $400 on books, I am less than pleased, but that's college. This year will be great though, I am looking forward to what lies ahead for the school year. Tests, cramming, studying, countless hours at the library, homework, homework and more homework, it will all be worth it. Welcome back to college. :)







I love Utah State! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment