Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Friends. Facebook. Fun.

So, I'm sitting here with Shaun just chilling and listening to music and venting about how dumb facebook is...saying we have a notification when nothing is there! Come on facebook! Work with me here! Anyway...we are listening to Shaun's iTunes and he just goes ahead and puts Brittney Spears on... well then... haha. :D Oh good times. Gotta love hanging out with friends! :) Venting about how stupid facebook is, listening to music and being really hyper. That is the life at Jones Hall. :) I love college! I have met some pretty dang awesome people at Utah State! The best people are in Jones Hall. :) My roommates are awesome, I love them! I have had some awesome times up here with friends!


I officially have a love hate relationship with facebook....always telling me things and it not being there. How lame is that? Yet, it still works as a great time waster and a great place to procrastinate. :) Good times for sure.

I sure am having some fun just sitting here listening to music with Shaun..being hyper, checking blogs, facebook stalking of course. :D Good times

Friends are awesome. Facebook is lame, but a great time waster. Fun...is well you guessed it, FUN! :)

 Yeah! Peace!
Good times! :)



Wow...fail at a serious face on my part!

2 comments:

  1. If only this were facebook....I would hit the like button, then unlike it and like it again.

    ReplyDelete