Saturday, December 11, 2010

When you're in the zone....

When you're in the zone, it's hard to stop what you are doing. That is exactly how I felt when I was studying late last night and early this morning. Yes, I stayed up past 3 studying because I was in my zone. I felt so..accomplished. I was pretty awake despite how late it was. I was able to fall asleep really quick though..within 20 minutes. I am pretty sure my brain appreciated the rest, I know I did. I was out. I am so glad I was able to get a lot of studying in. There is still more studying to be done...I just need to get in my zone again and tune everything out. I have found listening to calming, relaxing music really helps me stay focused. Whatever the studying techniques you use, it's always great when you're in the zone....a lot gets done...stress disappears and you can stay focused on the task at hand. I love that feeling of accomplishment...it's absolutely amazing. Good luck to all those who are studying for finals! Get in your zone and stay focused...we can do this! :) :)

Bring on Finals! The closer I am to finals week, the closer I am to finishing and the closer it is to Wednesday when my parents are coming to take me home! I will be homeward bound in about 4 days. I cannot wait! :) I will be home for the Holidays....my favorite time of year. I know my holiday break is going to be filled with a lot of fun stuff..family and friends. :)






Stay focused, get in your zone! Before you know it, your finals will be over and you will be home free for the holidays! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment