Monday, December 13, 2010

Life at Jones Hall...Life at Utah State: Year 1.

My life at Utah State so far has been great!! I have made so many new friends and made some great memories from day one. I love my roommates, they're absolutely amazing! :) We get along great..we all just clicked it seems. Everyone at Jones Hall is so great...we all get along so great. Everyone here is really my family away from home. We are that close. I don't care what anyone says, Jones Hall is the best place to live on campus. I don't think a single person actually chose to live at Jones, but we were all put here. I'm glad I was able to live here my first year of college. There is still one more semester to go, but some people are moving because of missions and such. They will all be missed, but there will still be more memories made here, more fun times, more staying up late just because...that's the life of a college student. :) There will definitely be more friends made along the way, but I will never forget my first year at Utah State, all the friends I have made, all the memories and awesome times. Life is great. :) I am so glad I chose to go to Utah State, it is a great school, a lot of great opportunities here. This is truly where I am supposed to be right now. My dad told me that when I came my first week and I was really homesick, he told me that this is where I am supposed to be right now. It took a while for me to realize it myself, but I know now that this is where I am supposed to be, to further my education and continue my life to fulfill my dreams. This is a major stepping stone in my life, going to college is a big deal. It is so different from high school, but I love it so much. I would never change what I have gone through to get here, all the friends I have made, even the struggles I have had in class, it is all worth it in the end. It is a great learning experience to move on and stay strong, stay on the right path to my dream of becoming a doctor. It is the first step, the first step on the long hike to that mountain that I am starting. I must remember to look down while I walk, take breathers, and not fall...I will get to the top and succeed. College is hard, and it will get harder at times, but that doesn't mean I should give up, just keep pushing harder to get to the top...it will always be rocky along the way, but that doesn't mean we should give up and let our selves down. It's too late to turn back, you already made that decision to go on this hike, so we must conquer it, make it to the top of the mountain, never look back. Once you hit the top, the view will be amazing. Looking back at all you have done to  get to the top, it will be SO worth it, so worth the hike getting there. Keep on going, look ahead to your future, fulfill those so desired dreams you have been working so hard for, it will be a great ending, I promise you. We all must do our part to keep ourselves going, no giving up, keep going, we can do this! Step after step only gets us closer to that final destination, our goals and dreams. Don't stop and look back, keep going! :) My first year of college had taught me this, it has made me not want to give up. There is no way I can turn back now, I have started that long hike, I must keep going. There will be people along the way to help you, I have met many people here at Utah State that have done just that...kept me going when it got rough, I thank all my friends I have met up here. I especially thank my wonderful family for their continuous support in my decisions of going to Utah State, their continuous love when I have been so close to giving up. It has helped me so much! This first semester hasn't been easy, but it was so worth it, so worth the stress, so worth the disappointments and grief. I will never forget it, never forget what I have learned, the friends and memories I have made here.


 203 girls-80s Dance! :)
 203 and 204 girls all ready for the 80s dance! :)
 Hahaha. :D FHE Pumpkin carving....good times! :)


 Halloween 2010. I love my hair. :) McKinsey did an awesome job! :)
 More pumpkin carving. Haha. Kinsey, I love you! :)

We cleaned the sink at Angies! We were the losing team..but we still cleaned it! :)
 Facebook. Friends. Fun.




 Lumberjack Party! That's why it's so cool to live in Jones..we have awesome parties! :)
We. Are. The. Lumberjacks. Of. Jones. Hall.

We look so attractive. :) I love this picture! :)






Me and Kinsey all ready for the 80s dance! :)

Yeah, I am definitely the shortest in the group. :)

Me, Allee and Andie. :)



This is what you do at 2 in the morning on Wednesday night when you're really tired...goof off and look like a nerd! :)

Jones 203 girls all ready for the dance! :)

Birthday in the canyon! What a fun night :) :) It was awesome! 

Logan Canyon after the first snow fall. :)


Bear Lake. :)





Beautiful Logan Temple. :)

Logan Canyon. :)
My first semester at Utah State has been filled with a lot of great memories. :) Thank you to all those who have made this year a great one! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment