Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We. Are. The. Lumberjacks. Of. Jones. Hall. :)

So....pretty much we had an awesome Lumberjack party last Friday! It was so much fun! :) We all dressed up as Lumberjacks(flannel and fake beards!) I made a lot of pancakes for the hungry Lumberjacks that came. It was a blast. About 20-25 people showed up to our little apartment. It was pretty tight, but it was worth it. :) It was a great night. After the party, a lot of went outside and had a huge snowball fight. It was a really foggy night which made it even better! I teamed up with Shaun and we walked around the SLC hiding and coming up with tactics to sneak up on everyone. We made it around Jones Hall...but figured out we were outnumbered, so we just went for it! It was so much fun! I had a blast. :) I love my friends up here at Utah State-we have had so much great times. :) Friday night was definitely one of those nights! :) What a great way to end a Friday night. :) Good times....good times!!!


 Lumberjack buddy and snowball fight buddy! (We so dominated in the snowball fight!)  Gotta love the mirror shot!
 Lumberjacks this way----->>>>>

Lumberjack Party- Jones Hall 203!!

That's where it's at! :) 





My favorite picture of the night. :) We all look so attractive with our beards and manly poses.


 Jones Hall 203- Lumberjacks:
 Sarah, McKinsey, Andie, Allee, and Tisha.



I love my roommates! :) :) :)

2 comments: